Typically occurs on a Saturday in April on the University of Wisconsin-Madison campus
Join us as student researchers present their findings!
Click here to register to present at the 2018 Senior Honors Thesis Symposium on April 21, 2018 from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. in Memorial Union.
Click here to register your guests (friends, family, advisors) to attend.
Click here to register to moderate a panel of senior thesis presenters.
- Students present their research findings in a 10-12 minute research talk
- Presenters are organized into panels of 3-4 students per session
- Registration includes a light breakfast, a lunch, and a reception
- Students will be able to invite guests to attend the symposium
- Presenters are expected to stay for the entire day of presentations
- This symposium fulfills the presentation requirement for Hilldale recipients
March 19, 2018, 4-5 p.m. -- Washburn Observatory Library
"How to give an academic talk"
Mark your calendar and plan to attend!
The Senior Honors Thesis Symposium is pleased to partner with Ideas to Excellence, which promotes similar undergraduate research initiatives on campus. For more information about Ideas to Excellence, visit their website.