Check out our overview of Fall 2022 Automatic Honors Courses (April 21) (Honors Only and Accelerated Honors). [Updated April 21]
The Automatic Honors Courses document can help you identify courses of interest as you prepare to enroll for the upcoming term.
Please note the following:
- To earn Honors credit from an Honors Only course, you must enroll in a/the section designated as “Honors Only.” The same is true for Accelerated Honors.
- Course descriptions and instructor-provided content (when available) in the Course Search & Enroll app will help you learn more about the courses.
- Please verify offerings and section-specific information in Course Search & Enroll before finalizing your schedule. Information provided in this document is subject to change as departments finalize their course offerings.
- This list does not include the many courses offered with Honors Optional enrollment. Learn more about ways to earn Honors credit.
- You can use the Honors in the Liberal Arts Degree Progress Self-Check to identify the remaining Honors requirements and understand how they fit with other parts of your degree.
- We encourage students to meet with an Honors advisor each semester to get support with their degree plan and navigate their undergraduate experience. Learn more about Honors advising.