The L&S Honors Program provides a community for many of UW-Madison’s most talented and motivated undergraduates. Honors students are active learners and want to do meaningful work in and beyond the classroom. Through engagement with the Honors Program, Honors students go beyond minimum requirements and have experiences that support their academic and personal growth.
The L&S Honors Program offers students access to:
- small, Honors-level courses and discussion sections led by faculty members
- grants to financially support research experiences, study abroad, and community leadership projects
- a dedicated academic advising team that supports students throughout their undergraduate education
- informal networking and professional development events with faculty and staff from a variety of disciplines
- social and service events with other Honors Program students, including events hosted by the Honors Student Organization (Check out @HSOBadgers on Instagram)