Come learn more about the Summer Research Apprenticeship through the L&S Honors Program! This amazing opportunity can provide an opportunity for Honors students to more deeply engage in research experiences at the introductory level and beyond. These sessions are intended for first- and second-year students in the College of Letters & Science.
Information sessions will last approximately 50 minutes and will include:
- Overview of the Apprenticeship
- Goals, application, timelines, etc.
- Tips for getting involved in undergraduate research
- Guidance from former Apprentices
- Time to explore opportunities
If interested, please complete the RSVP as soon as you are able (space is limited).
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions!