Come learn more about Honors in the Major! Hear about steps you can take to begin exploring research opportunities and deepening your academic experience as an undergraduate, and consider whether Honors in the Major could align with and support your academic goals. These sessions are intended for first- and second-year students in the College of Letters & Science.
Information sessions will last approximately 50 minutes and will include:
- Overview of the L&S Honors Program
- Discussion of what Honors in the Major is and isn’t
- Preview of Honors in the Major declaration process
- Tips for getting involved in undergraduate research
- Guidance on additional resources and ways to connect with the L&S Honors Program
- Time to explore Honors in the Major requirements for specific majors
Info sessions will be held on October 3 (3:30pm, Washburn Observatory), October 5 (4:00pm, CRC Lounge), and October 6 (3:00pm, Zoom).